Campeche Island Boat Trip
In addition to the great beaches adn relaxing views, Campeche Island houses archaeological sites with ancient Indian writings, which can be accessed by a pleasant hike that passes along beautiful sights.
Snorkelling is very popular on this island, particularly along its rocky coast. Equipment may be rented on the beach. There are restaurants on the beach that serve seafood dishes and drinks.
- The boat departs at 10 am from the Barra da Lagoa beach;
- Along the way you will see Barra´s rocky coast, and the Barra beach, Galheta beach, Mole beach and Campeche beach;
- The time to spend on the Campeche Island is about 4 hours;
- The boat returns to the Barra da Lagoa water channel;
- The navigation time is about 1.25 hours to and 1.25 hrs to come back;
- This tour is available only from December to March.
- Light clothes
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes to wear on the way back.
This tour is open only during summer and is subject to weather and sea conditions.